Enes Kanter Scholarship (College of International Studies students ONLY)
To be considered for the Enes Kanter Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time, regularly enrolled undergraduate student in the College of International Studies
- Must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale;
- Must have a demonstrated financial need;
- Additional consideration will be given to female students or students who demonstrate an interest in/commitment to increasing the prevalence of, or improving the role of, women in the field of international studies.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you wish to apply for the Enes Kanter award?
- This scholarship has a preference to female students OR students who demonstrate an interest in/commitment to increasing the prevalence of, or improving the role of, women in the field of international studies. If you meet this priority consideration, please briefly discuss your interest in the role of women in international studies.
If you do not meet this priority consideration, then feel free to skip this question. If no students qualify, the committee will look at students who meet the other requirements.
- Compose a statement on how your education has been and will be financed. Please explain the importance of a scholarship to your financial needs related to your undergraduate or graduate work and your career goals. Address any special circumstances as to why a scholarship might be helpful to you. (Please answer in 300 words or less.)
Please include any additional information that could help us make financial need-based scholarship decisions, including if you are self-supporting (paying for college without parental or third-party assistance), a first-generation college student, eligible for diversity and/or multicultural scholarships, or you are a non-traditional student.