Biology - Undergraduate Scholarship Application
The Department of Biology offers merit only and merit and financial need-based scholarships for undergraduate Biology/Zoology majors. By completing this application, you will be considered for general undergraduate Biology scholarships, including the Adams Academic Year scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a previous recipient of a Biology (or Zoology) scholarship?
- Why did you decide to major in Biology/Zoology and how do you think your training in Biology/Zoology will help prepare you for this career path?
- What other information would you like the committee to know about you?
- If you would like to be considered for an Adams Academic Year Scholarship, please complete the information below.
Do you certify that you qualify for the Adams Undergraduate Academic Year Scholarship in Biology (minimum 3.5 GPA, Biology/Zoology major)?
- Provide a detailed statement of your financial need.
- If you have previously received an Adams Undergraduate Academic Year Scholarship, attach a one-page progress report for your most recent award (instructions below).
Your report should be one-page, 12-point font, single-spaced, with 1" margins. It should include a description of that year’s research activity and how you used the funding. Be sure to include the date of the award.
- The Adams Undergraduate Academic Year Scholarship requires one letter of recommendation from an OU faculty member. Please provide the names and email address of your reference below and click “Save and Keep Editing” or “Finish and Submit” to generate emails to your recommender. You can check the status of your recommendation by clicking on the “References” tab at the top of the page.
- Show 2 more