Linda Isaacs Memorial Scholarship and Jack Stout Scholarship Application (Master of Human Relations)
Applicants for both the Linda Isaacs Memorial Scholarship and the Jack Stout Scholarship must be University of Oklahoma graduate students majoring in Human Relations at the OU-Tulsa campus. Applicants must be fully admitted to the University of Oklahoma Masters in Human Relations degree program and be in good academic standing. They must also demonstrate financial need and maintain a 3.0 grade point average. The scholarship will be awarded based on the applicant’s academic record, financial need and professional promise. Applicants must also complete an application for federal financial aid (FAFSA).
- Supplemental Questions
- Semester of admission to program:
- List any additional coursework completed in addition to the Bachelors and MHR:
- Please list all employment experiences beginning with your present position (if you are employed now).
- Please describe three of your campus and community activities that have been most significant to you.
- How have you demonstrated leadership/facilitator qualities in your professional life?
- Provide a detailed statement of your financial need.
- Is there any other information that you would like the committee to know?
- Show 2 more