Mary Ann Price Health and Exercise Science Scholarship
Health and Exercise Science Applicants Only
Mary Ann Price Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Undergraduate major in HES (Senior Standing)
- After the Fall 2018 semester, will have completed at least 90 credit hours of University course work
- After the Fall 2018 semester, will have completed at least 12 credit hours in HES Core Curriculum
- Minimum 3.5 Combined Retention GPA
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you applied and been accepted into the HES major? If no, you are not eligible to apply for an HES scholarship at this time.
- Which of the following HES core courses have you completed? (check all that apply) Do not check any courses in which you are currently enrolled.
- Please list the grades of your HES core courses below in the following format:
3513 – A
3563 – B
3813 – A+
- How many hours of HES Core Curriculum have you completed?
- Please compose a typed biography and goals statement.
- Please compose a typed experience statement (work summary and volunteer activity).
- Provide a detailed statement of your financial need.
- Show 2 more