John T. Snow Study Abroad Scholarship
The John T. Snow Study Abroad Scholarship was established in 2010 to honor John T. Snow’s 16 years of service (1994-2010) as Dean of the College of Geosciences and the College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences at the University of Oklahoma and in recognition of his efforts promoting international experiences for undergraduate students.
This $1,500 scholarship is awarded annually to an undergraduate student in the College of Atmospheric & Geographic Sciences or the Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy. The scholarship may be used to defray any costs related to studying abroad in any program offered through the University of Oklahoma’s Study Abroad program. The scholarship is applicable for fall and spring semesters only.
- Full-time enrollment on the Norman campus
- Minimum of 45 semester credit hours completed
- Declared major in either the College of A&GS or the College of E&E
- Minimum 3.0 Retention OU GPA
- Minimum of 12 hours of major and/or College-related required coursework completed, which may include courses in calculus, physics, and foreign language, as well as major coursework.