- Supplemental Questions
- Please select which of the following scholarships you would like to be considered for:
- Working title of thesis or dissertation:
- What do you consider your principal accomplishments so far in pursuit of your graduate education goals?
This can include progress in research, attendance or presentations at meetings, publications, special courses, and participation in other educational experiences.
- Please attach a research plan for the coming summer and academic year, regardless of the type of scholarship for which application is being made.
The maximum length of your research plan should be three pages (12-point font, single-spaced, 1" margins), including any figures, tables, and literature citations. Longer proposals will be returned without consideration.
- If you have previously received an Adams Graduate Summer Research or Academic Year Scholarship, attach a one-page progress report for your most recent award (instructions below).
Your report should be one-page, 12-point font, single-spaced, with 1" margins. It should include a description of that year’s research activity and how you used the funding. Be sure to include the date and type of the award (Summer or Academic Year).
- I certify that I have discussed this with my major advisor and he/she approves this application.
- If yes, please include the name of your major advisor here:
- Show 2 more