Communication Scholarship Application
The Department of Communication scholarship application can be completed by all undergraduate Communication majors. Some Communication scholarships, including graduate scholarships, are awarded by a nomination process only and do not require an application. Please visit the
Department of Communication website to learn more about nomination-only processes.
- Supplemental Questions
- The Department of Communication section of this online application qualifies students only for the Scholarly Achievement Scholarship Award, the Political Communication Heritage Award, the Ralph E. Cooley Memorial Scholarship, and the Roger Babich Award, if applicable. To learn more about the Department of Communication’s scholarship requirements, please visit the Department of Communication website.
Students MUST be current juniors to apply for scholarships. Applicants must have completed 60 hours by the end of the Fall 2018 semester to apply and 15 hours of communication classes.
Number of COMM hours completed (you must have completed 15 hours of communication classes by the end of the Fall 2018 semester to apply):
- Number of upper division COMM hours completed?
- COMM GPA?
- Please write a statement detailing your honors, awards, and involvement in the department, on campus, and in your community:
- Provide a detailed statement of your financial need.
- This application requires one letter of recommendation from a COMM faculty member. Please provide the name and email address of your reference below and click “Save and Keep Editing” or “Finish and Submit” to generate an email to your recommender. You can check the status of your recommendation by clicking on the “References” tab at the top of the page.
- Show 1 more