Melvin C. Hall Leadership/Scholarship Award
THE MELVIN C. HALL LEADERSHIP/SCHOLARSHIP AWARD will be presented to one individual who has made a significant contribution to enhance campus diversity.
WHO CAN APPLY? Applicants must meet the following criteria: completed a minimum of 60 credit hours and be currently enrolled full time (minimum of 12 credit hours).
SELECTION PROCESS: Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee comprised of faculty, staff and students. There is no interview in this selection process.
- Supplemental Questions
- Name, as you want it to appear on award if selected:
- Parent(s) Names:
- Parent Mailing Street Address:
- City & State:
- Zip Code:
- Parent Email Address:
- Parent Phone Number:
- Hometown newspaper:
- Number of hours in which you are enrolled in Fall 2018?
- Number of hours in which you are enrolled in Spring 2019?
- Please list your community involvement by year. Include the name of the organization and your involvement. List the number of hours served and how often (weekly/monthly). See help text for example.
- List all campus activities by year. Include the name of the organization and your role/involvement. See help text for example.
- List all employment and internship experience. Include the company, location, dates worked and the position title. List most recent experience first.
- Please list any honors, awards, or scholarships you have received:
- In 150 words or less, describe what efforts have you personally made to enhance diversity at the University of Oklahoma?
- Show 10 more